January 24, 2009

What you like about being mom

Naem,
What's your favorite thing about being a mom? Is it the joy you get in shaping a new little person? Or do you live for the quiet moments of cuddling? What's your least favorite thing? The constant dependency or sleep-deprivation? In your journal, write about your favorite, and not-so-favorite things about being Aiman's mom.


My favorite thing about being a mom is that I get to love my child unconditionally and he's loving me back unconditionally. His smile is so sincere. His laugh reminds you that the world is yours. That there's nothing to be afraid of. He seemed so secure. My world is complete. That's good enough for me. Plus he is soooo cute! (Mak mana tak puji anak sendiri?)


My least favorite thing I think it's gonna be... yes the constant dependency and sleep-deprivation. He cannot being left without me (bagus ke tak sebenarnya ni?). I think maybe because of the exclusive breastfeeding (still breastfeeding) and the 24/7 'just you and me' day by day. It's not that I don't try tapi cuba cakap nak letak dia kat mana? Sume kan pegi keje?? Dah cari orang nak jaga tapi lepas sehari mintak balik! Mereng tol! Sleep?? Apa tu? People who went for on-calls actually have more sleep than me like 4-5 hours more (Okey bad example hehe) Well nak merungut ke? You asked for this. "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. 



Apsal part least favorite thing lagi banyak? :p

No comments:

~Our Little Family~