November 20, 2008

Aku malas nak pegi

This Saturday night will be the longest night ever.

The night without Aiman by my side.

Yes. Aiman my little angel.

Not with me starting this Saturday.

Not being able to hold him in my arms.

Sing a lullaby to him.

Rocking him until he sleeps.

Breastfeed him.

Look into his eyes. His sweet 'sepet' eyes.

Change his diapers.

Bath him. Put his clothes on.

Talk to him. Listen to him 'talking' back at me.


And the worst part is....



Can't kiss him. Kiss his 'tembam putih' cheeks.

Arghhhhhhhh!!! I hate this feeling :(




p/s : Daddy, I need you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

naem..sgt sedih membace kate2 mu.sabarlah wahai kawanku..semuanye pasti terbalas jua.sila lah balik tiap2 minggu..en hubby kan dh keje.ni mase nak pow first salary die.huhu

~Our Little Family~