November 1, 2008

Which one are you?

Found this website at this blog.

The blogger is an Anesthesiologist and apparently have her own comic named Scutmonkey Comics.

I'm her silent reader since last year and her 'secret admirer'. I admire how she managed to do her residency, wife to a husband who also doing his residency and at the same time trying to raise her new born baby boy (and she managed to breastfeed her son until 1 year old!).

Now she is an Anesthesiologist somewhere in Atlanta, her husband is an Ophthamologist and her handsome son is 3 years old.

Oh I wish I have the perseverence like her.

Below are from her comics, "thetwelvemedstudents". I guess I'm the 'Sane One', a little bit of 'The Missing', not 'The Overly Academic', hoping that I have some of 'The Sensitive Soul' and kadang2 I'm 'The Twelve Year Old'. Hehe.



So which one are you? 

Which one do you want to be?

Which one will you be?

You decide.





















p/s : 'The Gunner' tu macam Cristina Yang dalam Grey's Anatomy kan?

p/s/s : Boleh ke aku amek orang ni punya komik ha? :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rupa2nya u're her fann too! hehehe....:)

~Our Little Family~